Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! CBD can be a great choice to ease the minds of little ones and help keep hyperactive animals calm, cool, and collected. CBD isolate is typically preferred for children so they don’t experience psychoactive effects from trace amounts of THC, but broad spectrum CBD blends are used as well. Full spectrum CBD is safe for pets, though, as a stronger formula can better relieve pain and anxiety that is often seen in our furry pals. When in doubt, ask your pediatrician or vet for advice!
CBD itself typically doesn’t show up on a standard drug test. However, the complexity of this question lies in the details.
There are four main types of CBD products:
- Full-Spectrum: Contains all the cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, including less than 0.3% THC. This might contain enough THC to trigger a positive drug test.
- Broad-Spectrum: Contains multiple cannabinoids naturally found in the cannabis plant, but doesn’t contain THC.
- CBD Isolate: Contains only CBD and no THC.
- CBD Hemp Extract: Contains a blend of whole-food nutrients from the entire hemp plant. This includes CBD and trace amounts of THC.
Drug tests are typically looking for THC, the psychoactive compound in cannabis, not CBD. So CBD itself won’t show up on a drug test, but trace amounts of THC could. It’s important to remember that all products derived from hemp may contain traces of THC. Sometimes those trace amounts are sufficient to show up on a test.
Here are some factors to consider:
- Sensitivity of the Test: The sensitivity of the drug test matters. Some tests might be more sensitive to THC and can detect even tiny amounts.
- Cross-contamination: There’s a possibility that CBD products could be contaminated with THC if processed in a facility that also handles THC products.
- Mislabeling: Some companies have sold CBD products that contain more THC than indicated on the label. That is why we are so committed to third-party testing and our Certificates of Analysis that prove our products are within the required limits. You can check out our COA’s here.
- Body Metabolism: THC metabolites can stay in your system for a long time. Even if you consume a small amount of THC, it may build up over time and become detectable.
If you’re concerned about passing a drug test, we recommend that you opt for our CBD isolate or broad-spectrum products. However, remember that while these precautions can reduce the risk, they can’t eliminate it entirely. If a drug test is a significant concern, it might be best to avoid CBD products or speak to your employer. For a more in-depth answer, be sure to read our article on this topic.
Stress and anxiety can be conquered with all types of CBD, but we usually recommend broad spectrum CBD or CBD isolate! Broad spectrum CBD offers a rich blend of cannabinoids and plant compounds without THC. The combination of cannabinoids and nutrients in broad spectrum CBD promotes relaxation and helps you face life’s challenges with a clearer mind.
CBD isolate is another great choice for stress and anxiety as it provides you with a pure form of CBD all on its own, which is perfect for individuals who are more sensitive to CBD.
Stress and anxiety can hinder how you feel from day to day. Fortunately, CBD for Anxiety, Stress, and Mood provides nurturing support to help guide you through the tough days.
All types of CBD are helpful to relieve occasional pain and discomfort. However, we typically recommend a full spectrum or broad spectrum CBD as a powerful way to approach pain and inflammation. Avid adventurers are no strangers to the bumps and bruises of living life to the fullest, so it takes a comprehensive solution to relieve the discomfort and encourage an efficient healing process.
Curious what form of CBD product is best for your pain? For aching joints and sore muscles, topical CBD products like creams and balms provide powerful, targeted relief. Meanwhile, CBD oils, capsules, and gummies offer a generalized approach to alleviating aches and discomfort.
Manage pain, aches, and soreness with full confidence! Our CBD for Pain and Discomfort is a natural solution to managing and alleviating the frustrating symptoms of living an active life.
Chances are, you’ve probably heard this phrase before when it comes to CBD. It refers to the synergistic effects of multiple cannabinoids and nutrients working together, compared to a cannabinoid on its own! This interaction enhances the therapeutic benefits of each individual compound. It amplifies relief in areas such as sleep, stress, and pain, providing an overarching sense of well-being. You’ll experience this effect when you take full spectrum CBD, broad spectrum CBD, and CBD hemp extract because they each offer a diverse blend of whole-plant compounds. You won’t experience an entourage effect with CBD isolate, as that contains only pure CBD.
Thinking of setting up a customer account? That’s awesome! It’s really easy. You can either sign up while checking out or follow these steps:
- Tap on “My Account” – it’s at the bottom right on mobile and top right on desktops.
- Click on the “Create an Account” option.
- Just go through the prompts, and before you know it, you’re all set!
Enjoy shopping with your brand new account!
Definitely! Your privacy is of the highest importance to us. We ensure that any information you share stays confidential. Please know, we never sell your details to other businesses or third parties.
We value your privacy and are grateful for your trust. If you have any questions or need clarity on our privacy practices, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always here to help and answer your concerns!
No, an account isn’t needed to shop on our website. But having an account with Wild Theory comes with some advantages:
- Save more with subscriptions on your top health products.
- Conveniently monitor and handle your orders.
- Get a front-row seat to VIP sales and exclusive deals!
Considering these benefits, setting up an account could make your shopping journey even better. Why not check it out?
Need to make a change to your account details? Here’s how:
- Click on “My Account to update your personal settings.
- Once inside, you have a variety of options to choose from:
- Change Password & Details: Update your credentials or personal info.
- Edit Addresses: Modify shipping or billing addresses.
- My Orders: Check out your order history.
- My Subscriptions: Manage everything from viewing to updating frequency or address details.
- Payment Methods: Adjust or add payment options.
- Don’t forget to save your changes!
Select the area you want to modify, and you’re all set!