Frequently Asked Questions
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a naturally occurring compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant, particularly in the hemp variety. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), another prominent compound in the cannabis plant, CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it doesn’t produce the “high” or euphoric sensation commonly associated with cannabis. Over the years, CBD has gained significant attention for its potential therapeutic properties, including its ability to potentially alleviate symptoms related to inflammation, anxiety, pain, and more.
Choose us because we can be your perfect partner to a life overflowing with adventure and vibrant health. We’ve created a line of the highest quality CBD products, each one tried and tested by our own family and the Wild Theory team.
We know it’s overwhelming to search for a CBD brand that you can trust and CBD products that actually provide results. That’s why we operate with total transparency and exceptional customer service.
But don’t just take our word for it. Check out our customer reviews to see how others just like you feel about our company. We’re positive that you won’t be disappointed!
From local organic hemp farms in Wisconsin, that’s where! We are proud to partner with small family farms throughout Wisconsin to source our organic hemp. By focusing on local resources, we’re helping to build our farming community — and it’s pretty nice getting to know more of our neighbors too.
CBD comes in various forms, such as full spectrum CBD, broad spectrum CBD, CBD isolate, hemp extracts, and CBD with added THC. Wild Theory CBD Co. carries them all, ensuring there’s a CBD type suitable for every individual’s preferences and desired benefits.
- Full Spectrum CBD: Full spectrum CBD refers to extracts from the hemp plant that provide a range of cannabinoids, including CBD as well as THC, CBG, CBN, and more. Along with these cannabinoids, our full spectrum CBD products have a full profile of terpenes, flavonoids, and other natural compounds present in the plant. These compounds work together synergistically, creating an “entourage effect,” that amplifies the overall therapeutic benefits of the individual components. Full spectrum CBD contains trace amounts of THC, but always below the 0.3% legal limit.
- Broad Spectrum CBD: This type is similar to full spectrum CBD but has undergone additional processes to remove any trace of THC while still retaining the other beneficial cannabinoids.
- CBD Isolate: Representing the purest form, CBD isolate only contains CBD. All other hemp plant compounds, including THC, are filtered out to ensure a pure CBD formula.
- Hemp Extract: Hemp extract is derived from the complete hemp plant, including flowers, seeds, and stems. This method captures the complete range of natural compounds. It contains a variety of cannabinoids, including CBD, as well as terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acids, and other beneficial compounds found in hemp. Hemp extracts offer a broader profile of the hemp plant’s nutrients.
- CBD + THC: This option is for adventurers who like a bit more kick in their quest. While it’s still within the 0.3% THC legal boundary, CBD and THC is best for those craving a touch more intensity with their CBD experience.
Yes, yes, and yes! At Wild Theory CBD Co., we pride ourselves on using only top-notch ingredients. To us, that means organic is a given. From the locally sourced organic hemp in Wisconsin to the myriad of other components that go into our products, all ingredients in all of our products are always organic. And yes, everything we offer is both vegan and gluten-free.
All of our CBD products should be sealed tightly and stored in a cool, dark place to preserve potency and quality. Refrigeration is also a great option to prolong shelf-life. Remember to always store your CBD products out of the reach of children and pets.
We’re happy to help you assess which products and doses might be best for you. Our advice is to start small and gradually increase your dose until you find your CBD sweet spot — the dose that feels best and delivers your desired health goals. Every body is a little different, so it can take some experimentation to find your perfect dose.
If you need more guidance on CBD dosage, reach out to our team of CBD Experts!
Yes! CBD can be a great choice to ease the minds of little ones and help keep hyperactive animals calm, cool, and collected. CBD isolate is typically preferred for children so they don’t experience psychoactive effects from trace amounts of THC, but broad spectrum CBD blends are used as well. Full spectrum CBD is safe for pets, though, as a stronger formula can better relieve pain and anxiety that is often seen in our furry pals. When in doubt, ask your pediatrician or vet for advice!