Frequently Asked Questions
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a naturally occurring compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant, particularly in the hemp variety. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), another prominent compound in the cannabis plant, CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it doesn’t produce the “high” or euphoric sensation commonly associated with cannabis. Over the years, CBD has gained significant attention for its potential therapeutic properties, including its ability to potentially alleviate symptoms related to inflammation, anxiety, pain, and more.
Choose us because we can be your perfect partner to a life overflowing with adventure and vibrant health. We’ve created a line of the highest quality CBD products, each one tried and tested by our own family and the Wild Theory team.
We know it’s overwhelming to search for a CBD brand that you can trust and CBD products that actually provide results. That’s why we operate with total transparency and exceptional customer service.
But don’t just take our word for it. Check out our customer reviews to see how others just like you feel about our company. We’re positive that you won’t be disappointed!
From local organic hemp farms in Wisconsin, that’s where! We are proud to partner with small family farms throughout Wisconsin to source our organic hemp. By focusing on local resources, we’re helping to build our farming community — and it’s pretty nice getting to know more of our neighbors too.
CBD comes in various forms, such as full spectrum CBD, broad spectrum CBD, CBD isolate, hemp extracts, and CBD with added THC. Wild Theory CBD Co. carries them all, ensuring there’s a CBD type suitable for every individual’s preferences and desired benefits.
- Full Spectrum CBD: Full spectrum CBD refers to extracts from the hemp plant that provide a range of cannabinoids, including CBD as well as THC, CBG, CBN, and more. Along with these cannabinoids, our full spectrum CBD products have a full profile of terpenes, flavonoids, and other natural compounds present in the plant. These compounds work together synergistically, creating an “entourage effect,” that amplifies the overall therapeutic benefits of the individual components. Full spectrum CBD contains trace amounts of THC, but always below the 0.3% legal limit.
- Broad Spectrum CBD: This type is similar to full spectrum CBD but has undergone additional processes to remove any trace of THC while still retaining the other beneficial cannabinoids.
- CBD Isolate: Representing the purest form, CBD isolate only contains CBD. All other hemp plant compounds, including THC, are filtered out to ensure a pure CBD formula.
- Hemp Extract: Hemp extract is derived from the complete hemp plant, including flowers, seeds, and stems. This method captures the complete range of natural compounds. It contains a variety of cannabinoids, including CBD, as well as terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acids, and other beneficial compounds found in hemp. Hemp extracts offer a broader profile of the hemp plant’s nutrients.
- CBD + THC: This option is for adventurers who like a bit more kick in their quest. While it’s still within the 0.3% THC legal boundary, CBD and THC is best for those craving a touch more intensity with their CBD experience.
CBD alone cannot get you high. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive and won’t cause the euphoric sensation commonly associated with marijuana use. But, there are exceptions when it comes to CBD products, as these may contain trace amounts of THC. Adventurers with a lower tolerance for CBD may experience a mild high from a potent product and the trace amounts of THC in the product.
Here at Wild Theory CBD Co., all of our CBD products fall within the legal limit of less than 0.3% THC, but it’s important to note that every body is unique and reacts to CBD differently. A weak dose to some can be a potent dose to others. That’s why it’s crucial to start with a small amount of CBD and work your way up until you’ve reached your desired effects.
In other words, fully enjoying your next adventure should be the only high you experience!
Yes, yes, and yes! At Wild Theory CBD Co., we pride ourselves on using only top-notch ingredients. To us, that means organic is a given. From the locally sourced organic hemp in Wisconsin to the myriad of other components that go into our products, all ingredients in all of our products are always organic. And yes, everything we offer is both vegan and gluten-free.
All of our CBD products should be sealed tightly and stored in a cool, dark place to preserve potency and quality. Refrigeration is also a great option to prolong shelf-life. Remember to always store your CBD products out of the reach of children and pets.
We’re happy to help you assess which products and doses might be best for you. Our advice is to start small and gradually increase your dose until you find your CBD sweet spot — the dose that feels best and delivers your desired health goals. Every body is a little different, so it can take some experimentation to find your perfect dose.
If you need more guidance on CBD dosage, reach out to our team of CBD Experts!
It can take as little as 30 minutes to begin to feel the effects of CBD, but this isn’t the case for everyone. CBD is typically fast-acting, but the form you take and the reason you’re taking it may affect how quickly you feel results. For example, if you’re utilizing CBD for chronic discomfort and inflammation, you may notice more of an impact as you continue taking regular doses over a few weeks.
- CBD oils are the fastest-acting form of CBD available, and sometimes take as little as 30 minutes until you begin to feel the effects! That’s because it’s in liquid form which allows for fast traveling through the body.
- CBD capsules and softgels take longer than oils, but most people experience effects within 45 minutes to two hours. This takes longer because your body has to digest the capsule or softgel.
- CBD gummies work similarly to capsules and softgels as the body has to digest the gummy to feel the effects of CBD. You can anticipate the CBD to kick in around 45 minutes to two hours after enjoying a CBD gummy.
- CBD topical creams and balms are another quick way to experience soothing CBD! That’s because there are cannabinoid receptors located near the skin’s surface, so when you swipe on a calming cream, it seeps into the skin and reaches the receptors for fast-acting effects.
These guidelines are true for most CBD users, but not for everyone. If you’re trying CBD for the first time and not noticing a difference in how you feel, it may take repeated doses or a larger amount in order for you to experience the effects. Reach out to our CBD Experts for more information and personalized advice to help you in your CBD journey!
Yes, some people experience side effects from CBD. These are typically mild and fade within a few minutes to a few hours after taking CBD. Here are some side effects you may experience from CBD and hemp products:
- Dry mouth
- Digestive discomfort
- Temporary dizziness
- Low blood pressure
If you experience side effects, we suggest reducing your dose. However, if your side effects continue or worsen, stop use and reach out to our team of CBD experts as well as your healthcare provider for guidance. Remember, you should always consult your pharmacist before taking CBD with prescription medications.