Last Updated November 1, 2019
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they contain important information regarding your and our legal rights.
I. Introduction to Wild Theory CBD Co.
Your use of the Sites confirms your unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions. If for any reason, you refuse to consent to our Terms and Conditions, which includes all limitations contained henceforth, you cannot use or access the Wild Theory CBD Co. Sites.
II. PRODUCTS, CONTENT, AND FEATURES.
All content, specifications, products, prices, features, and services described or depicted on the Sites are subject to change at any time, without notice. This includes the weights and dimensions of individual products sold on this site. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained with the Sites is accurate and up to date, including descriptions, measurements, etc. The inclusion of products on the Sites does not guarantee availability at all times.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any purchases made through our Sites are legal under local, state, and federal, and/or international laws (including minimum age requirements), in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this site and transported to your place of residence. By placing an order through the Sites, you are agreeing that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner, and have been lawfully purchased.
III. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION.
We will always do our best to update information on the Sites within a reasonable time frame when changes are made to products, policies, or other content. However, despite our best efforts, there may be information contained on the Sites that may occasionally be out of date, incomplete, or inaccurate.
While we will do our best to update our information and products according to emerging research, we make no representation that information found on the Sites will always be complete, up to date, or entirely accurate.
In addition, note that we may make changes to the information contained on our Sites without notice. We will, of course, always do our best to ensure that our information is up to date and customers are informed of relevant updates to frequently used products or popular information.
IV. SITE LICENSURE AND RESTRICTIONS
Any and all rights not expressly allowed to you within our Terms and Conditions are reserved and retained by us, our suppliers, content providers, publishers, licensors, or rights-holders. Trademarks, trade names, catchphrases, taglines, mottos, service marks, and logos used or displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, and service marks, catchphrases, taglines, and mottos of Wild Theory CBD Co., and/or its affiliates.
You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit any content or resources posted on Wild Theory CBD Co. or products sold through our online store without prior written consent from us. If such consent is not given, anyone found to be infringing on registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, service marks, or any other form of branding will be subject to legal action.
Examples of infringement and restricted behavior include (but may not be limited to) the following:
- Use robots, data mining, or similar extraction tools.
- Resell or make commercial use of our Sites, its resources, content, products, or any other form of information or data contained therein.
- Co-brand our site, use our names, branding materials, trademarks or indicate in any manner that you or your business is affiliated with our own or any of our affiliates.
- Hyperlink to our site.
- Make borrowed use of our content and resources for any unauthorized purposes.
- Download, copy, or utilize account information or any other information contained within our Sites to benefit third parties or any other form of commercial use.
- Alter, interpret, dismantle, license, modify, sell, frame, misuse, rent, lease, copy, duplicate, republish, decompile, or distribute any material from our site in any way.
V. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
The Sites are not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatments. The product information, services, articles, and other content provided on the Sites, including information that may be providing via directly or indirectly linking to third-party sites by a healthcare or nutrition professional, are provided for information purposes only. This includes information contained within or on any product label or packaging, and all communication with Wild Theory CBD Co. staff, such as emails, texts, or phone calls.
You should always consult with your medical care provider or health care professional regarding any medical or health-related concerns, diagnosis, or treatment options. You should never stop, start, or modify any medications, supplements, or treatments without first consulting a healthcare professional.
Finally, please note that any comments made on the website, from users or employees, in the forums or in reviewing products are solely their own personal views made solely by their own choice. These comments, claims, or reviews are not necessarily those held by Wild Theory CBD Co.
The products and information contained on the Sites, including claims made about specific products on or through this site, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to be perceived as a diagnosis, cure, or form of disease prevention.
VI. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
If you provide information on this or any of our Sites, you are required to a) provide information that is accurate, current, and complete about your yourself as prompted and/or as is necessary in order to complete the Purchase, and b) maintain and promptly update such information as to keep it accurate, current, and complete. If you provide information that is false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, or if we suspect that the information is false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account. We may also, at our discretion, prohibit you from any and all current or future use of the Sites.
- Information required to set up an account may include, but may not be limited to, the following; a username, email address, password, full name, address, and phone number. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and username information, and you are likewise responsible for all activities that occur in your account. By creating an account, you also agree to a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach or suspected breach of security and b) ensure that you will exit from your account at the end of each session. All charges resulting from your account, including unauthorized use of your account, are your responsibility.
- You agree to use the Sites only for lawful purposes. You agree not to post or transmit through the Sites any unlawful, defamatory, vulgar, profane, offensive, hateful, or questionable material of any kind. This includes material that encourages or implies criminal conduct, that infringes on anyone’s intellectual property rights, or that violates any applicable local, state, federal, or international code. We reserve the right to deem any communications on your part as any of the above.
- You also agree that you will, under no circumstances, access any of the Sites by any means except those provided by the Wild Theory CBD Co. interface in the ways it is intended to be used.
- Please be advised that we make no representation that the Materials contained on the Sites are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, or that this Agreement complies with the laws of any other country. Visitors who choose to use this Site from any country outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with any laws of their country of residence or current location. You agree that you will not access the Sites from any country where such access is illegal.
- Please also note, that the Sites are intended for adult use. Persons under the age of 18 should not register accounts.
Any passwords you create through our Sites are strictly for your personal use. It is solely your responsibility to secure any passwords you create. Additionally, you accept liability for activities that happen while logged into your account.
Wild Theory CBD Co. has the right to monitor your password and provide the ability for you to reset your password when requested. If we reasonably consider you’re using an insecure password, we also reserve the right to require a password change or account termination.
Your use of any services or facilities that compromise security or interfere with system resources or accounts in conjunction with our site is strictly prohibited. Any use or distribution of tools created for endangering system safety – password guessing programs, cracking tools, network probing tools, etc. – is also strictly prohibited. Should you participate in any of these actions, we reserve the right to investigate these (or suspected) activities and release your account information to system administrators to support in resolving security incidents, or to cooperate with law enforcement authorities or court orders instructing us to disclose the identity or identities of anyone violating our Terms and Conditions.
VII. SITE USE AND LIABILITY
This section outlines your approved use of the sites and liability for actions taken on the Sites or via third-party or affiliate links. Please review this section carefully so you fully understand possible liability.
THIRD-PARTY AND AFFILIATE LINKS:
By clicking on any outgoing links on our website, you will leave the Sites. Links to external sites are provided only as a convenience to provide further information regarding a topic, service, or product. Keep in mind, we do not control or endorse any third-party sites, and by using this site, you agree that you will not hold Wild Theory CBD Co. responsible or liable for any content, products, or services provided on or through any of these external websites.
We have made every effort to only link to websites and information that we have found to be valuable, helpful, or educational, and promise to never intentionally link to an external website that contains questionable materials. However, we do alert you that you use these links at your own risk.
Should you choose to purchase goods or services through any of the links provided on the Sites, Wild Theory CBD Co. will not be responsible for anything in relation to the services or goods provided. All terms, conditions, warranties, representations, and policies associated with your choice to interact with a third party are solely between you and that business.
SITE USAGE AND TERMINATION:
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend this Agreement at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and deny you access to the Sites. We may do this if you a) fail to comply with the terms and conditions as contained within the Agreement, or if b) we deem that your use is harmful to our interests or to a connected party, including other users or c) we believe that your conduct is in violation of this Agreement, applicable laws, or violates in any way the terms of Agreement.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, by either party, you must promptly destroy all materials obtained from the Sites, including both originals and any copies that are within your possession.
Please also note that Wild Theory CBD CO. also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, modify, or discontinue, either temporarily or permanently, any of the Sites without notice. Please note that your user activity, order history, and other relevant information will survive this termination as required by law, for your convenience, or at our discretion.
CONTENT OWNERSHIP & DISTRIBUTION:
As applicable on the Sites, users are allowed to post their own content (for example, comments or reviews). Any posted content is your sole responsibility.
By posting content on the Sites, you grant Wild Theory CBD Co. full rights to the content posted. Our use of this content is royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and we have full sublicensable rights and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, combine, distribute, and display the content in whole or in part on any of the Sites as we see fit.
By posting content, you agree to waive complete rights to the content, which includes trademarks, copyrights, and intellectual property rights in and to the content. Also by posting content, you affirm that the content you have posted does not, in any way, infringe on the copyrights or intellectual property of any other persons. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to such a person by reason of any content you, as a user of the Sites, have posted to the Sites.
An example of this would be to use a posted user review of one of our products. We may use this content in your review in imagery, social media sharing, or elsewhere.
In summary, Wild Theory CBD Co. is entitled to unrestricted use of any user content we receive from you through the Sites for any purpose whatsoever, including commercial use, without compensation to you, the user.
VIII. USER CODE OF CONDUCT
We ask that all users recognize that we will not accept content that is defamatory, vulgar, offensive, demeaning, or inaccurate (to our knowledge). By using this site, you agree that you will not post, upload, email, or communicate in any way that is the following:
- Threatening or harassing
- Criminal or implies criminal behavior
- Obscene or vulgar
- Invasive of another’s privacy (including information about another user or non-user of our Sites)
- Racially or ethnically hateful or offensive
- Sexually explicit or implicit content, including pornography
- Sexist or hateful toward the LGBT community
- Hateful or offensive toward those with disabilities
- Hateful or offensive toward those with medical conditions (including physical and mental)
- Intended to collect personal information about or from other users, whether voluntarily on involuntarily
You also agree that you will not impersonate or misrepresent any other user or non-user of the Sites, or falsely present yourself, qualifications, or affiliation with any other person or entity. You will not modify, tamper with, or manipulate information in order to mislead another user or non-user.
If you see any content that could be considered any of the above, we would appreciate it if you would alert us to the matter so that we can take whatever steps we deem necessary.
Please keep in mind that the determination of whether or not any of your content or communications is defined as any of the following is solely the decision of Wild Theory CBD Co. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from the Sites.
Wild Theory CBD Co. will not be liable or responsible for any of the content users post to this site, including opinions or any suggestions that may or may not be perceived as medical advice.
Finally, please note that all posting of content, in any form of consisting of any personal ideas or opinions, is entirely voluntary. No contractual relationship is established by your posting content as a user, regardless of whether or not we choose to review and/or use your posted content. We are also not liable for any disclosures you choose to make through user content.
INFRINGEMENT AND SECURITY
Your use of the Sites confirms your agreement that you will not infringe upon any others or any users’ information by uploading, posting, emailing, or otherwise transmitting information that could be categorized as junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation. You will not upload code, software, viruses, or any other file designed to copy, transmit, destroy, or limit information, functionality or attempt to or successfully gain access to unauthorized areas of any of the Sites or our network or servers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Sites for any purpose, without our express and written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will take any action that imposes or may impose, at our sole discretion, an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the Sites, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites.
In summary, any actions you take to impose upon the user privacy, our privacy or security, and the security of the information of the Sites as a whole, is expressly prohibited. We will terminate the account and/or block any users who violate any of the above restrictions and, in some cases, may choose to pursue legal charges.
Your use of the Sites confirms your Agreement to follow all given restrictions of use and the code of conduct for users, perpetually.
IX DISCLOSURE OF USER INFORMATION BY LAW
Through your use of the Sites, you acknowledge and agree that Wild Theory CBD Co. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, court order, or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose information, including the identity of, a user. This includes claims that users may have violated the rights of third parties, or in order to safeguard and protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Wild Theory CBD Co., other users, or the general public. This includes technical information, such as that of transmissions over networks, the devices used to connect to networks, and any other pertinent information regarding your connection to the Sites.
X. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
Neither Wild Theory CBD Co., nor our affiliates or suppliers, assumes any responsibility or may be held liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect your computer, tablet, phone, or any other form of telecommunications equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to and use of the Sites, including downloading of information or materials from the Sites.
In no event will any of our employees, shareholders, affiliates, contractors, or third-parties involved in the creation of, production of, or transmission of the Sites, be liable for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages. This includes, without limitation, damages resulting from lost profits, lost data, or business interruption. We are also not liable for any form of damages, as given above, that may result from accessing, using, or transmissions to all third-party websites – those linked to or from the Sites – and the Materials contained therein.
Please note, we affirm that the foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. In such cases, please refer to local laws regarding such prohibitions.
When you register an account with Wild Theory CBD Co., you authorize us to enroll you in automated marketing software and programs. By your use of this service, which may be terminated by you or us at any time, you certify that you are the account holder or have the account holder’s permission to enroll. You may opt-out at any time.
Each coupon or offer received through any marketing program is limited to one per account holder and excludes the cost of shipping, handling, taxes, and any other relevant fees. Coupons and offers have no cash value, cannot be applied to prior purchases, and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
For SMS communications, wireless carrier message and data rates may apply for which we are not responsible. This service may not be compatible with all cell phone models or carriers. You may opt out at any time by following the instructions to do so in the text messages received.
XII. APPLICABLE LAW; JURISDICTION; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal laws, and the laws of the State of Wisconsin in the United States, without regard to its choice of law provisions.
Should you have a dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Sites, or to any products distributed by Wild Theory CBD CO., they will be resolved with binding arbitration, rather than in court (aside from small claims court, should your claim qualify).
Understand that you are waiving your right to sue or go to court in regard to assertion or defense of your rights under this Agreement. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this Agreement. Any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. We each agree that multiple claims may not be combined into a single case, whether from one or more than one individual.
XIII. SEVERABILITY; INTERPRETATION
In the event that any provision contained within this Agreement is deemed or becomes illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall continue to be fully binding, valid, and enforceable. This is without limitation.
XIV. SUMMARY OF AND ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS:
- You use the Sites at your own risk.
- The information, materials, products, and services provided on the Sites are provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind. Information and materials on this site may be proved to be inaccurate or out of date. We will make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of information, but we do not assume commitment or duty to update such information and materials. These foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent which is prohibited by local or federal laws.
- You hereby waive and release any and all claims against Wild Theory CBD Co., including our employees, shareholders, affiliates, successors, and any and all related parties involved in the creation of, production, maintenance, and ongoing transmission of the Sites.
- We also reserve the right to, without notice, limit the number of items purchased in any given order or by one given customer and we also reserve the right to refuse service to any customer as we see fit.
- We may also require validation of information prior to acceptance of an order or prior to shipment of any order.
XV. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement is between Wild Theory CBD Co. and each user of the Sites. It supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous Agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter contained within this Agreement.
In the event that we have not previously or do not, for any period of time, insist on strict adherence to any of the term of this Agreement, it shall not constitute a waiver of such term, and shall not be considered as a waiver or limit to our rights thereafter to insist upon strict adherence to that or any term of this Agreement.
XVI. QUESTION, COMPLAINT, OR INFRINGEMENTS
We respect the privacy, security, and intellectual property rights of others. We require that the users of the Sites do the same. If you believe that copyright infringement or violation of this Agreement has occurred, or have questions regarding the policies and guidelines laid out in this Agreement, we welcome you to please contact us. We will address any issue to the best of our ability at the soonest possible time.
To file a Notification of Claimed Infringement, please include the following:
- Your full name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Clear identification of all of the copyrighted material upon which you are claiming infringement. You will need to include a description of where on our Sites this material is located, such as the applicable URL address.
- A description of the alleged infringed material, including the precise location of where an original and/or authorized copy exists.
- A statement in good faith that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law did not authorize the contested use of the work.
- An electronic or handwritten signature of the owner or the person with representation of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and correct, and that you are the copyright owner or have the authority to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send your Notification of Claimed Infringement directly to us at the following address:
Wild Theory Co. 2912 Marketplace Drive #105 Fitchburg, WI 53719
Please note that under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent directly to us only.
Contact Wild Theory CBD Co.
For any questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, our site or business practices, or inquiries of republishing content from our site, please send an email to [email protected] or call us at 1-608-467-6829.