CBD Balm 300mg
Herbal oils balance perfectly with full-spectrum hemp extract to create a CBD balm that soothes, stimulates, and cools troublesome joints and muscles.
- Great for use on muscles and joints*
- Helpful for discomfort related to back pain, arthritis, and sprains
- Soothing, comforting, and cooling*
- Stimulates blood flow*
- Contains a rich blend of botanical oils, including menthol and peppermint
Learn More About CBD Balm 300mg
We’re incredibly proud of our CBD Balm 300mg. It provides deep cooling relief for troublesome muscles and joints thanks to a rich blend of CBD, menthol, peppermint, eucalyptus, clove, and more. Jojoba oil and coconut oil carry the botanical ingredients deep into the tissues while nourishing the skin. Peppermint and menthol stimulate blood flow and provide a refreshing ‘freeze’ to the affected area.
Our CBD Balm 300mg perfect for everyone who needs some extra soothing and relief in their lives. We balance 200mg of hemp oil with 100mg of CBD isolate oil for a creamy, beautifully aromatic balm. Then, we blend in botanical oils that uniquely complement and enhance the properties of our balm.
- Organic Menthol: A primary ingredient that packs a lot of the power in this soothing CBD balm, menthol is a counterirritant that works to cause the skin to feel cool, then warm. Menthol is a common ingredient for many balms and creams designed for sore muscles and sports injury recovery. In this study, topical menthol decreased perceived discomfort to a greater extent than the application of ice.
- Organic Clove: Clove is rich in eugenol, a powerful botanical analgesic, which makes it helpful for soothing muscle aches and pains. Clove is an active ingredient that helps stimulate blood flow throughout the area. This is great for helping the body to soothe and ease discomfort.
- Organic Eucalyptus: This fragrant herb exhibits both cooling and warming properties on the skin, making it perfect for use on muscles and joints. It is rich in camphor, pinene, and limonene.
- Organic Peppermint: Simultaneous cooling and warming sensations make peppermint an effective reliever that helps to slightly numb the skin, calm redness and irritation while increasing blood flow and heat to the area.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Nourishing and conditioning, jojoba oil provides a rich dose of nutrients and a thin protective layer over your skin.
- Organic Coconut Oil: This popular oil comforts and soothes the skin.
- Beeswax: Creates a creamy, thick consistency that is packed with nutrients that are great for the skin!
Is CBD Balm 300mg the Right Choice for You?
We recommend this cooling CBD balm for everyone experiencing localized discomfort, whether related to aging or exercise. If you see your situation in any of the following, this is a great choice.
- You work out often and want a cooling relief topical post-workout
- You’re experiencing muscle discomfort from overuse
- You find your joints would benefit from freezing/warming properties of our CBD balm
- You love other topicals with menthol’s cooling properties and want an all-natural, safe alternative to other options
How To Use
Gently massage CBD Balm 300mg directly into the skin of the affected area. Continue working the balm into the skin until it’s absorbed, about 30 seconds. For intense, localized discomfort, you can add several layers of CBD balm at the same time.
Reapply as often as necessary throughout the day. Don’t forget to apply it to your sore spots before going to bed to help ensure restorative rest!
Have questions? Contact our team for specific recommendations. We’re happy to help you find exactly what you need!
Caution: Not intended for children under age 12. Do not use internally or on open cuts, scraped skin, or burns, including sunburns. Do not use on or near the eyes.
Details and Ingredients
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Clove, Organic Eucalyptus, Organic Peppermint, Organic Menthol, Organic Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
Does Not Contain: Dairy, gluten, soy
VEGETARIAN | NON-GMO
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.